THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN
- finding someone aesthetically pleasing
- being sexually attracted to someone
- being romantically attracted to someone
1. I like my eyes. On any given day they can look brown, green, grey, and every color in between. Idk I just think they’re cool.
2. I like how much empathy and compassion I can show others when they need it.
3. I like how I’m a listener. I like details and nuances and you can only pick those up if you listen really well and pay attention.
4. I like how sometimes I’m both an introvert and an extrovert and see no problem with that.
5. I like how mind-over-matter I am. Gonna gag on your toothbrush? Nope, focus. Afraid of heights? Yes. Don’t look down. Legs getting sore while working out? Ignore it.
**What you are about to read is an opinion backed by personal beliefs, and my understanding of current events. If you take offense, simply keep scrolling, sleep easy and write me off as an idiot. No matter how important and truthful what I’m saying is, I am not so ignorant to believe everyone should have the same feelings as me.**
ISIS, or ISIL is a group of TERRORISTS who are of the Islamic Religion. They are extremists who do not represent the vast majority of Muslims. Much the same way al-Qaeda is also an extremist group of Islam(ISIL was even disowned by al-Qaeda), much how Westboro Baptist Church does not represent Christians in a positive manner. UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE. I’m getting really tired of people pulling the “all Muslims are terrorists and Islam shouldn’t exist” bullshit and it needs to stop because it just isn’t true and it is disrespectful to all the people dying and being mutilated in the middle east for not embracing ISIS’s brand of religion.
my facebook is pissing me off so much right now
i want girls to question their sexuality over me and boys to fear me and animals to love me
Reacting to Blue Ivy
Lorde looks like an alien who is desperately trying to replicate human emotion so her cover isn’t blown.
We’ve officially reached that annoying time of year where it’s sweater weather in the morning, but by midday you die from a heatstroke.
Happy birthday, Harry Potter!
To celebrate Harry’s birthday (and my undying love for the series), I made my own covers! I created patterns (Thanks for the inspiration Scandinavia!) using a significant object from each book. I used those in the movies as reference and digitally painted them. You can view the whole project here! :)
(It’s already July 31 here in the Philippines. Haha.)
female actors getting pissed off at sexist interview questions is my new favourite thing
tina and amy’s faces omg
and cate blanchett calling out the cameraman on the full body pan
scarlett is so tired of this shit
(Left to Right): Peter Buffett, Jimmie Briggs, Joe Ehrmann, Tony Porter,
Dave Zirin and Moderator Eve Ensler.